Hello! This post is pinned and will list the Guidelines for the Forum. Please read through it at least once to understand a bit about why I'm doing this.
Updates will be added to this post with mention of date and time. If you disagree with any of the guidelines listed, you are encouraged to get into a gentlemanly or ladylike discussion about the issue you have with it. Of course, you are always free to leave the forum and request removal of your data from Wickerske.xyz, with the exception of data that is legally required to document for a longer period of time.
GUIDELINES FOR THE FORUM
1. Be kind! This is a place for artists to be able to share their thoughts, ideas, works in progress, and to generally connect about things that interest us. An artist may be from any discipline, and multi- and cross-disciplinary work is highly encouraged.
2. Be respectful. If someone does not share your opinion, you may enter into a peaceful discussion, or, if this does not resolve your problem, agree to disagree. I hope this will never happen on my website, but in case you feel harassed or pestered by other members of the forum, you should contact one of the Moderators or Admins right away.
3. This is a place that hopes to be what the old online forums were, with a new design and new options. It is intended for people who want use this platform as a tool, not for people who want to be used by their tools.
4. Bots and hackers will be logged until someone knocks on their door. Go bother some nasty company that turns their people into slaves or something, or who pollute nature for the rest that is trying their utmost to reverse the damage done.
5. Have fun! Create a post about something you're thinking about, share your art, knowledge or ideas, and bring your friends!